Calibration of electronic test equipment, looking for experience in calibration of RF microwave equipment, signal generators, network analyzers, etc. Also the ability to repair test equipment is a plus.
- Calibration of test equipment, both in house and customer location.
- Use of computers required.
- Interpersonal skills and interaction with the customer required.
Skills / Qualifications:
- PMEL (military calibration) training or schooling from major test equipment manufacturer i.e, Agilent, Fluke, Tektronix.
- Previous calibration lab experience minimum of 5 years required.
- Physical / Dimensional calibration knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to read and follow technical procedures either written by manufacturer, military, or company written is required.
- Working knowledge of quality standards i.e., ISO9000, Z540, ISO17025, etc.
- Valid drivers license required.
- We offer a competitive benefits package, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical insurance, 401K Profit Sharing, and paid holidays.
- Salary -$42,000.00 - $55,000.00/year (Salary depends on experience)
Company Information: We are a very stable and growing company that has been in business for 20+ years. We perform work for many Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Our expertise covers many calibration disciplines in the metrology field.